Sunday, March 14, 2010

Does she really like me or is she a lil off her rocker?

I Met this gal and her husband a little while back. They came to my restaurant and having cooked their meal I went to their table as a courtesy just to check on how everything was. I jokingly flirted with the wife and next thing I know she's asking for my number. The very next day she calls and tells me how much she'd love for us to know each other better. I was intrigued so I invited her to this bar where our band had gig. And after we got done playing that night she and I hung out for the whole night and then I blacked out. Woke up the next morning to the sensation of her sucking my right nipple. Terrible I know. I got myself out of that situation in hurry but Since then she's sent me some expensive gifts and flowers several times. She got me an i-phone! She must of dropped at least one and a half grand on me in the past week. It's kind of nice getting all this attention cuz I'm usually the one giving. Is she just excited about being with a woman or is she a little nuts you think?

Does she really like me or is she a lil off her rocker?
shes probably just excited about being with a woman and your flirting gave her the go ahead



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

flowers and gifts Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting