Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How can I win someone's heart that I know and she knows me, that I love and she doesn't, that i dream of her!?

I meet her like 2 years ago... we spoke some time and after a while she didn't wanted to see me no more. I send her flowers, sent her gifts and e-cards. I never forghot a special day to her. I am completly obssesed with her :). Now the real question comes. What can I do more... for anything I try makes her hate me more and more. Her YM is eilandia and I would sell the world(hehe sound nice) to be with her or around her. Do you think u can help me!? What can I do!?


I wrote her tons of poems too.

How can I win someone's heart that I know and she knows me, that I love and she doesn't, that i dream of her!?
I'm sorry to tell you this, but maybe it's better if you stop trying for her. If she dislikes you more with everything you try, then it can't help to keep trying. You basically have two options, just forget about her and move on (which I realize is hard to do), or keep her in the back of your mind, but try not to obsess so much.



Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

flowers and gifts Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting