Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What should I do for Valentines day?

Alright so here is the thing I've been hanging out with this girl who I have gotten really close to. Not at a dating point yet but we both know that we like each other and have said it and basically spend alot of time together and talk all the time, and as valentines day comes up I ask you this question. I've been trying to decided whether to get her a gift or flowers or anything at all and wasn't sure what I should do. She told me just now that she got me something just cause she knew I wanted it really bad and would like it alot but not to think of it as a V day gift or anything just as a gift...1 what do I do for V day and 2 what does the gift thing mean?

What should I do for Valentines day?
you should just get her a teaddy bear, some chocolate and some flowers,


and a nice sweet card :D



c++

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

flowers and gifts Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting