Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Online Cookie Sales?

So I'm sitting here thinking and an idea poped up; I wan't to see if anyone would buy cookies online. I figure lots of people buy flowers online for gifts to be sent around the world, so why can't I make a nice decorated package with cookies.





I figure shipping would be around $10 since people don't want stale cookies and overnight would be a must then, and I'd sell packages of various cookies and prices from say $5 to $100 for a large party box; orders above $50 I'd probably offer free shipping. No one seems to be doing it yet, and I figure if theres interest I can have it launched in about a week with minimal investment since pratically every brick and mortor place has cookies that I could buy before repacking it in a nice box and shipping it to whoever wants them.





So whats your thought?

Online Cookie Sales?
here is just the first four on a list of hundreds that are selling cookies online, check them out............good luck if you decide to go into business.........everyone loves cookies





SPONSOR RESULTS


Online Cookie Shop - Fresh-baked gifts for any occasion. Free Shipping Available. Shop Now.


CherylandCo.com


Carolina Cookie Company - Soft and chewy, gourmet Carolina Cookies make a great gift for any occasion.


www.carolinacookie.com


Online Cookie Store - Hope's Cookies has cookie gifts for any occasion or holiday.


www.hopescookies.com


Online Gourmet Gift Baskets - Our gift baskets contain cookies, candy and homemade pralines.


www.savannahsweets.com



visual arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

flowers and gifts Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting