Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What was the name of The Little Rascals clip ...?

It was one of the older shows where 2 boys are in love with the teacher. One of the boys is Jackie Cooper, I think, and the other is a chubby kid named Norman.


The 3 of them are sitting on the sofa with the teacher in the middle. Norman hands her a gift like flowers or candy or something and the teacher says, "Thank you, Norman."


And Norman says, "Don't call me Norman, call me 'Chubsy-ubsy'."





I have lots of those episodes on DVD but i can't find that one because I don't know the name!


Help!

What was the name of The Little Rascals clip ...?
It might be called "Love Business"



fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

flowers and gifts Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting